Tuesday, July 12, 2005

How to Communicate

Mark really should speak to fellow Shropshire man (David is a real Salopian too) David Wright, Member for Telford. David is in his second term as Labour representative for the other half of the area.



Unlike Mark Pritchard, David is seen out and about in Telford and get this, he even holds an Advice Bureau. David's website works too, although is also lacking in the blog department.

I bet David replies to his letters too, I think we might have to put this to the test.

Mark needs to catch up with David in the canteen and ask him for some advice about connecting with the electorate, cause so far he's not doing a very good job.

I'm also still trying to work out why Mark doesn't have a constituency office in his constituency.

UPDATE: talking of seeing David Wright being out and about, I'm sure I saw him at tonights Paul Weller gig. I didn't get chance to speak to him though. :(

2 Comments:

At 6:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang on - wasn't Mark a professional communicator before he was an MP?

 
At 10:38 pm, Blogger wonkotsane said...

David Wright doesn't reply to my correspondence.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home